Wednesday 6 April 2011

Smile!

I'm gonna start today with 2 posts I wanted to do yesterday, but time completely ran away with me (again). Anyhow I recently purchased this Fancy Pants collection which is really beautiful. I've also been making those ribbon roses (I'm sure you've seen them around on the internet) so thats how these came about really...

Photobucket

...Image is LOTV 'It's my Party' stamp & has been coloured with Distress Inks as follows...

Photobucket


 
Skin: Tattered Rose
Hair: Old Paper, Frayed Burlap, Brushed Cordroy
Top & Boots: Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters
Skirt & Tiara: Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose with hint of Fired Brick
Present: Old Paper, Curshed Olive
Ribbons: Mulled Lavender & Dusty Concorde
Shading: Brushed Cordroy
Shaddow outline: Mulled Lavender

Photobucket...Corner & edge punch is Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch around the page punch...Heart has been punched from patterned papers & painted with clear Crakle Paint. Swirl is Marriane Designs... Roses have been made my myself from ribbon & coloured with micas or Distress Inks...

Photobucket

..I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Crafty Annes challenge blog:
Elvis song (Smile an everlasting smile)

Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, the image is adorable, I have known girls get the grumps like that. I am chuckling as I type. The whole card is fabulous, the variety of elements so well blended. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Deb! The Elvis song couldn't be more perfect!! It certainly made me smile :o)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! thanks for joining us over at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, they are truly appreciated!
Deb.x

MY MAGNOLIA SLIDESHOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...